We ask you to donate any amount you are capable and comfortable in giving. Your donation will help improve the lives of Mattapan residents. Thank you for helping to change lives!
Want to write a check instead?
Make it out to TSNE MissionWorks, Inc and put MFFC in the memo and send it to:
Attn: Accounts Receivable
TSNE MissionWorks, Inc
89 South Street, Suite 700
Boston, MA 02111
MFFC provides programming and hosts events throughout the year to boost the physical and emotional well-being of Mattapan residents. MFFC's work to improve the physical environment is done in order to promote good health for all. All of MFFC's activities are free for residents of Mattapan because we believe money should not be a barrier to healthy living.
With farmer's markets, community fitness events, and advocating for more green and open spaces in the neighborhood, MFFC hopes to make their dream of a healthier and safer Mattapan community a reality. With the help of generous donations, MFFC hopes to be able to strengthen its reach and continue to provide health and wellness options for the people of Mattapan.
SOME OF OUR GOALS FOR 2021:
1. Train our Vigorous Youth to become basic bike mechanics to service the Mattapan community
2. Extend our Farmers Market for 3-4 additional weeks
3. Provide space to distribute meals to children 18 and under
4. Work with a neighborhood association to build and create a food forest
5. Educate residents about the importance of transportation and the effects on quality of life
6. Provide virtual fitness classes
7. And more!